Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sue Scheff continuing to speak out.....

As both a Parent Advocate and a person that has been a victim of Internet Defamation, I continue to receive emails from other parents and others that have been abused online in the Cyberspace World.

While I was being interviewing by Martin Bashir (20/20 ABC News i-Caught) he asked me why I continue with my advocacy after I had been so maliciously attacked..... The answer was easy - for my daughter, for all the parents out there that may fall into the web of deceit I did. As far as being a victim of Internet Defamation, it is part of being someone that wants to make a difference, and I believe that is exactly what I am doing.

Everyday I received emails from people of gratitude and it confirms to me I am doing the right thing. There will always be critics in no matter what we do in life, but as long as you believe in what you do and do it for the right reasons, you will always succeed.

After 7+ years of my successful organization, PURE, I know we are making a difference!